Tuesday, October 4

Moore Wisdom

 I have several mentors, but Beth Moore is one of my favorite!  Her love for the Word of God, her vulnerability of how much she needs the Cross and Jesus, and the way she submits herself before God in humbleness on her knees has combined to guide me in areas of my life that I never knew needed growth!  
Having spent hours in bible study with Beth, it was AWESOME to see her face to face!  There was laughter and tears as Beth covered every spectrum of emotion so genuinely!  The worship was INCREDIBLE!  Her emphasis was 'We were created for good company!'  Sitting closely to my sister-in-law and mother-in-law, I was reminded what a huge blessing it is that God not only gave me my wonderful husband, but also had an precious gift for me in his family!

No comments: